Not every lager is as strait-laced as it looks. Miss Conduct is a dry-hopped pilsner brewed to score a skilful balance between the sweetness of its malts, and the subtle bitterness of its hops. The result is a light, golden-coloured beer that has a fruity citrus flavour and a light, crisp finish.
But don’t let the gentle golden appearance deceive you. This brew doesn’t shy away from a hit of flavour. Serve it with spicy jerk chicken sliders or Asian pork and herb dumplings – it’ll rock your socks off. Available in 6 packs (RRP $16.99) and 12 packs (RRP $27.99) from supermarkets and liquor stores nationwide, and on tap at Mac’s Brew Bars. ABV 5.2%.
To celebrate the release of Mac’s Miss Conduct, we’re giving away one epic LED neon sign, created by Radikal Neon, valued at over $1000. This retro piece of art, shaped like a roller derby skate, will be a rockin' and rollin' addition to your home.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is not open to family or friends of ICG media, Mac's and The PR Shop.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries are open to New Zealand residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Competition prize is for: Miss Conduct Neon Sign
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider.
- The closing date for entries is 4.59pm on Thursday 4th April, 2019.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Promoter details: The PR Shop