There’s nothing quite like fresh, tasty, golden-crusted bread to serve alongside your favourite salads, cheeses and sharing platters. Or a delicious slice of home baking to enjoy with friends. Now, thanks to the enhanced design of Panasonic’s new Artisan Hard Crust Breadmaker, you can whip up baking like a pro, at the touch of a button.
With 18 programmes – from crusty white and crusty whole wheat to soft raisin, brioche, pizza dough and more – you have all the variety of a farmer’s market stall at your fingertips, and can be as healthy or indulgent as you like. And if you have special dietary requirements, the Artisan Breadmaker is sure to become your kitchen go-to.
Featuring programmes that are excellent for baking gluten-free bread and sweet treats, your allergy needs are deliciously catered to. Improved internal design means the kneading process better simulates the work of an actual baker’s hands; difficult-to-blend ingredients are kneaded just right so that every bread and cake turns out like a dream.
We've teamed up with Panasonic to offer you the chance to win your very own Artisan Style Breadmaker valued at $599.99 RRP!
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is not open to family or friends of ICG media and Panasonic New Zealand.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries are open to New Zealand residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Competition prize is for 1 x Panasonic Artisan Breadmaker valued at $599.99 RRP.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will share the winner’s details with the prize provider for promotional and delivery purposes.
- Panasonic New Zealand Limited will arrange delivery of the Panasonic Artisan Breadmaker to one New Zealand address as agreed to with the prize winner.
- The closing date for entries is 4.59pm on Thursday 18 April.
- The Winner will be chosen at random.
- "The Promoter" is Panasonic New Zealand Limited, 18 Sir Woolf Fisher Drive, Highbrook, East Tamaki, Auckland - Phone 09 272 0100. For any queries or concerns please contact Panasonic New Zealand’s Customer Care Department on 09 272 0178.
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to complete the entry form online. Panasonic takes no responsibility for late or incorrect entries or for technical difficulties online.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility.