Panasonic's new Multi Cooker, creates perfect, fluffy rice every time. With 16 different cooking modes ranging from white rice soft to porridge, this multi-purpose appliance is perfect for the busy cook. Plus, there are cooking modes specifically for cakes and soups.
The Fuzzy Logic function takes the guess work out of cooking – it's able to detect when your food is cooked to perfection. When detected, the Multi Cooker will automatically change from 'cook' to 'keep warm'.
To celebrate the launch of the new Multi Cooker, we're giving you the chance to win one of your own.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is not open to family or friends of ICG media and Panasonic New Zealand.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries are open to New Zealand residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Competition prize is for 1 x Panasonic Mutli Cooker SR-CN188WST valued at $279.99 RRP.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will share the winner’s details with the prize provider for promotional and delivery purposes.
- Panasonic New Zealand Limited will arrange delivery of the Panasonic Mutli Cooker SR-CN188WST to one New Zealand address as agreed to with the prize winner.
- The closing date for entries is 4.59pm on Thursday 13 June.
- The Winner will be chosen at random.
- "The Promoter" is Panasonic New Zealand Limited, 18 Sir Woolf Fisher Drive, Highbrook, East Tamaki, Auckland - Phone 09 272 0100. For any queries or concerns please contact Panasonic New Zealand’s Customer Care Department on 09 272 0178.
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to complete the entry form online. Panasonic takes no responsibility for late or incorrect entries or for technical difficulties online.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility.