Stella Artois is bringing an exciting new pairing to Kiwi tastebuds – a refreshing, cold beer alongside sweet and creamy Te Kouma Bay oysters.
A thirst-quenching brew with a malty middle and crisp finish, Stella Artois has a full, pleasantly bitter flavour. Stella perfectly enhances and contrasts the creaminess and saltiness of fresh Coromandel oysters.
We've teamed up with Stella Artois to offer you the chance to win one of two prize packs, worth $65. Each pack includes a dozen fresh Te Kouma Bay Oysters and a Stella Artois shucking knife. The oysters will be harvested the very same morning that you receive them, so they will be fresh and delicious.
Open to Auckland entries only.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is not open to family or friends of ICG media.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries are open to New Zealand/Auckland residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Competition prize is for two prize packs, each containing a dozen fresh Te Kouma Bay Oysters and a Stella Artois shucking knife
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider.
- The closing date for entries is 4.59pm on Thursday 20th June.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Promoter details: Helen Griffiths, The pr shop, 63 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland