Keep up with the latest in all things food and give your taste buds an outing at The Auckland Food Show, returning to ASB Showgrounds from July 25-28.
As the largest foodie event of the year, you’re bound to discover a range of delectable treats, from handcrafted goods to outstanding food stalls and an array of craft beers. Plus, see celebrity chefs and local stars such as Annabel Langbein, Josh Emett, Luke Hines and baking extraordinaire Jordan Rondel live in action.
To get you ready for The Food Show, we have a prize pack worth more than $350 to give away, including two tickets to attend and a goodie bag filled with delicious products from exhibitors.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is not open to family or friends of ICG media and The PR Shop.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries are open to New Zealand residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Competition prize is for: One The Food Show prize pack
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider.
- The closing date for entries is 4.59pm on Thursday 18 July.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Promoter details: The Food Show