What's on our editor's wish list, you ask? Here, Dish''s Naomi Larkin reveals the bubbles, the bowl and even the kitchen sink she's currently coveting.
1. Third Drawer Down x Alex Katz collab Red Rosie linen tea towel
The verdict: “I love a great tea towel that does the job – well – and that makes a statement. Third Drawer Down have turned tea towels into an art form.
2. Brueghel ramen bowls by Kirsten Dryburgh
The verdict: “I’m definitely a bowls-ahead-of-plates person. These are beautifully crafted and are just right for everything from noodles to salad to granola with fruit.”
3. Champagne Mumm RSRV Blanc de Noirs and Mumm RSRV Blanc de Blancs
The verdict: “Great for special occasions and for occasions when you just want Champagne!”
4. Paini Nove sink mixer with pull-out spray in chrome
The verdict: “When your job is doing the dishes, a mixer with a pull-out spray is the bomb. This one looks good too.”
5. Cauliflower is King by Leanne Kitchen, Murdoch Books
The verdict: "As summed up in the PR blurb: “Bow down. The reign of Cauliflower glory is upon us.”