Newly-engaged couple Lauren (Miranda Tapsell, The Sapphires) and Ned (Gwilym Lee, Bohemian Rhapsody and Midsomer Murders) have only 10 days to find Lauren’s mother who has gone AWOL, reunite her parents, and pull off their dream wedding. On their journey, they meet unforgettable characters, find fulfilment and learn why Lauren’s mother had to leave in order to find 'home'.
From the creators of The Sapphires and featuring New Zealand’s very own Kerry Fox, Top End Wedding is a heart-warming, emotional and humourous story that celebrates the importance of love, family and finding your way home.
Don’t miss Top End Wedding, in cinemas May 16.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is not open to family or friends of ICG media and Universal Pictures NZ
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries are open to New Zealand residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Competition prize is for: one double movie pass for Top End Wedding valid at any Hoyts, Reading, Event or participating independent cinema in NZ from May 16, 2019 and any public advanced screenings prior to the May 16 release date. Valid for the season of the film. Terms and Conditions apply.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider.
- The closing date for entries is 4.59pm on Thursday 9th May, 2019.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Promoter details: Universal Pictures NZ