Treat your senses to A Taste of New Tealand with Ti Ora, the tea of wellbeing. Take a moment to reconnect with nature through a New Zealand inspired sensory experience. Go on a journey that will delight your eyes, nose and tastebuds with a bespoke dégustation menu paired alongside incredible Ti Ora tea creations, in a lush private setting.
With beautifully bold flavours and aromas, enhanced by native New Zealand botanicals, Ti Ora teas help you pause for a moment and unwind. A Taste of New Tealand is on Tuesday 25th June, 12pm – 3pm, with just 24 seats available.
This week we're giving you the chance to win a double pass to this unique sensory experience, worth $600.
Event is in central Auckland. Terms and conditions apply. Must be 18 years and over to enter competition.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is not open to family or friends of ICG media and Ti Ora.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries are open to New Zealand residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Competition prize is for: Double ticket to Ti Ora new look launch (25th June 2019) There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider.
- The closing date for entries is 4.59pm on 18th June 2019
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Promoter details: The PR Shop