The toasted sandwich – a treasured staple in every Kiwi household – is getting an upgrade this winter with 50 eateries nationwide putting their unique spin on the classic snack for The Great New Zealand Toastie Takeover.
Now in its second year, this popular celebration of the toasted sandwich has introduced a competitive element for 2019, with participating eateries being judged on their creations in the quest to find the country’s tastiest toastie.
To celebrate, we've giving you the chance to win one of three $50 vouchers, so you can head into your local eatery (before 31 July) and sample the hottest toastie in your neighbourhood. But that's not all, each winner will also receive a jar of McClure’s Bread & Butter Pickles.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is not open to family or friends of ICG media and employees of Cook & Nelson
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries are open to New Zealand residents only. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Competition prize is for: one $50 voucher and one jar of McClure’s Bread & Butter pickles
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider.
- The closing date for entries is 4.59pm on Thursday 18 July.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Promoter details: Cook & Nelson.