Find out how you could be dining with a delicious Seedlip cocktail at one of your favourite restaurants around the country!
Seedlip is on a mission to change the way the world drinks with the highest quality non-alcoholic spirits.
Whilst Seedlip’s signature serve is simply served over ice with a quality mixer and garnish, there is an ever growing number of bars and restaurants which include Seedlip in their delicious low-alcoholic and non-alcoholic menu options – creating a drink for every drinker, and every occasion.
With winter on our doorstep, it’s time to dress up and rug up to head out and support our favourite hospitality operators. Seedlip has a $250 dining voucher, which includes two Seedlip cocktails to give away to one lucky dish reader.
Take your pick from options around New Zealand and we’ll throw in a Seedlip pack for you to recreate the Seedlip signature serve at home with a bottle of Seedlip Grove 42, a pack of Peel & Tonic Opulent Orange garnishes and a ginger ale mixer. Simply enter the competition at the bottom of this page stating your favourite place to drink Seedlip, and why.
And to whet your appetite, check out some of the sensational Seedlip cocktails available this winter ......
- Ahi: Cucumber Cooler: Seedlip Garden 108, Brunswick Aces Spades Sapiir, Cucumber, Lime, Soda
- Amano: Kawakawa: Seedlip Garden 108, Kawakawa, Lemon & Egg white
- Azabu: Otako Mule: Seedlip Grove 42, Ginger ale, Mint
- Cassia: Bitter Ananas: Ingredients: Seedlip Grove 42, St Germain Ederflower liqueur, Spiced home-made Pineapple Shrub with six spices), Lemon Juice, Homemade Mango & Pineapple foam (low abv)
- Mr Morris: The Deception Spritz: Seedlip Grove 42, Hibiscus, Szcechuan, Lemon, Agave and Ginger soda
- Sid at The French Café: Zucca: Seedlip Grove 42, Butternut, Coconut, Ginger & Lemon
AUCKLAND outlets include:
NORTH ISLAND outlets include Malo Restaurant (Havelock North) and Tauranga’s Clarence Bistro.
WELLINGTON outlets include Dragonfly, Logan Brown, Naumi Hotel & Shepherd
SOUTH ISLAND outlets include:
- The Monday Room & OGB (Christchurch)
- Esplanade, Moiety, No7 Balmac & Zanzibar (Dunedin)
- Esplanade, Moiety, The Lodge Bar (Queenstown)
- Kika (Wanaka)
Enter the dish tasting panel:
dish Tasting Panel - Sauvignon Blanc
Our next dish Tasting Panel will focus on Sauvignon Blanc. Results to be published in issue 105 of dish, on-sale 19 September 2022. Entries close on 8 July 2022. We'd love to see your wine so please enter here!